Jag drömde om Christian Troy inatt. Jag var hans kvinna. Att detta innebar att Kimber tagit livet av sig och att Christian nu skulle vara notoriskt otrogen mot mig istället, verkade inte bekymra mig så värst i drömmen. Detta är antagligen ännu en bekräftelse på att jag är störd och dras till dåliga män. Vem fan kan ha en man som Christian Troy som drömman? En självisk, sexistisk idiot. Som dock är helt vilse innerst inne och hatar alla andra för att han är helt oförmögen att älska sig själv. Jag säger det igen. Christian och Kimber. Vilken kärlekshistoria. Héloise och Abelard av det fiktiva 2000talet. Och utan de riktigt lika tragiska bitarna dock. Men ändå en kärlekshistoria utan dess like. Vad vore livet utan hat och passion?
Kimber: "When I was in there I was thinking, that I truly hate myself..and that’s the reason why I always go back to you Christian..because you hate me the best and for some reason it feels right… Look at me..turn around and look at me... Why are you with me, Christian? You think im stupid...you think im a slut..you think im pathetic...its so clear to me now. You hate yourself like I do and thats why you always come back to me, because you think I am all you deserve."
Christian: "You were wrong about the stupid part. That was pretty smart"
Kimber: "When I was in there I was thinking, that I truly hate myself..and that’s the reason why I always go back to you Christian..because you hate me the best and for some reason it feels right… Look at me..turn around and look at me... Why are you with me, Christian? You think im stupid...you think im a slut..you think im pathetic...its so clear to me now. You hate yourself like I do and thats why you always come back to me, because you think I am all you deserve."
Christian: "You were wrong about the stupid part. That was pretty smart"
En sång från Nip/Tucks soundtrack.
What's the price of love got to do with love
What's the price of love got to do with much
All I know is what I'm told
What's the price of love got to do with love
What's the price of love got to do with much
All I know is what I'm sold
Did you ever think to feel
Love and pain can be this real
You and I both know
It's a dangerous game with a dangerous name
Sometimes we are all alone
Realise the things we've done
You and I both know
We've been hurt before but we'll pay the price once more
Sometimes we are all alone
Realise the things we've done
You and I both know
We've been hurt before but we'll pay the price once more
All i know is, I won't sell my soul.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar