The past, past, well now let me tell you about the past
The past is filled with silent joys and broken toys, laughing girls and teasing boys
Was I ever in love?
I called it love- I mean, it felt like love,
There were moments when, well, there were moments when
Present
Go out with you? Why not
Do I like to dance? Of Course
Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to
But don't try to touch me, don't try to touch me
Cause that will never happen again
Shall we dance?
The future, Tomorrow?
Well tomorrow's a long way off
Maybe someday
I'll have somebody's hand
Maybe somewhere someone will understand
You know I used to sing- a tisket a tasket a green and yellow basket
I'm all packed up and I'm on my way and I'm gonna fall in love
But at the moment it doesn't look good
At the moment it will never happen again
I don't think it will ever happen again.
Men titta på detta också:
1 kommentar:
Äsch, man kan börja om varje dag, hela tiden, det behöver inte vara nyår.
Ska vi ömka oss lite, och sen gå vidare?
Jag ska, den här kvällen var hemskt, jag har blivit 800 kr (reskassan till Frankriket). Jävla SL, jävla läskiga kontrollanter, jävla bomullshuvud (glömde Fridas siffror).
Ska jag skratta eller gråta? Ser jag SÅ gammal ut? Eller ska jag vara glad åt att det är första gången någonsin som nån ber mig legga för att bevisa att jag är UNDER 20 (de brukar ju tro att jag är 17 - elle fait jeune, lillalillaLina).
Vi hörs, ta hand!
Skicka en kommentar